Melt-Blown Materials is the core material of the mask. Meltblown cloth mainly
uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1
to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure, and good fold resistance.
The ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and
surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good
filtration, shielding, heat insulation, and oil absorption. It can be used in
the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption
materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc .;
(2) Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc .;
(3) Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc .;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc .;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc .;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
The melt-blown filter material is composed of PP Plastics for Non Woven Melt Blown Fabric microfibers randomly distributed and bound together. Our High Fat Soluble PP, MFR can reach 1500. The appearance is white, smooth and soft. The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers Chance, so that the melt-blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area and a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency, high dust capacity and so on.
Melt blown material is a special material for melt blown non-woven fabric production, developed and produced by our company. High quality polypropylene is selected as the basic raw material and produced by the international leading processing technology. The product has stable melt flow properties, narrow molecular weight distribution, low ash content, no other product residues, excellent spinning performance and other excellent characteristics, which can meet the requirements of high-end melt blown polypropylene non-woven fabric production.